msepostdoc-list New Door Locks

MSE Safety mse-safety at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 11 16:02:14 EDT 2019

Hello MSE Researchers,

I have received several emails about access issues and the new door locks. I am sending out this email as an update. The auto-unlocks for undergraduate lab classes are set up and functioning. The user list is not. I received an email earlier today giving us the all clear to start updating user access to all labs except B200, B214, MSEE spaces, and ARMS 2114. Until the user list is updated, the lab spaces are still business hours only (8-5 M-F). There are no "favorites" for who be put in first. Please do not send me emails requesting this. I would appreciate your patience with this process.

Regards,

Jenni Fifer

Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician

Materials Science & Engineering

Purdue University

Phone: 765-494-9718

Email: fiferj at purdue.edu<mailto:fiferj at purdue.edu>