msepostdoc-list BD's Technology Leadership Development Program

Ku Blanco, Aury Y akublanc at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 7 09:26:35 EST 2019

Forwarding on behalf of Kevin Olson at BD:

Hi Aury,

My name is Kevin Olson, and I'm a senior engineer in the Technology Leadership Development Program at BD (a large medical technology company).  The TLDP is an R&D rotational program designed to develop high-potential candidates who have a thesis-based MS or PhD into future technical leaders in the organization.  It really is a great program that I hope your students are aware of.

Would you consider distributing the attached flyer to the graduate students and postdocs in your department and encouraging them to apply at this link<https://jobs.bd.com/job/franklin-lakes/technology-leadership-development-program-tldp/159/13285695> if they're interested?  The fall application deadline is Wednesday, November 13th, and the spring deadline will be near the end of March.  We generally encourage candidates to apply 6 months - 1 year before graduation for optimal timing.  I would appreciate it!

Kind regards,
Kevin

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5941A.FB99AA30]

Kevin Olson, PhD
Senior Engineer, TLDP
BD Medical-Diabetes Care
Parenteral Sciences
bd.com<http://www.bd.com/>

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.:
This message may constitute an advertisement of a BD group's products or services or a solicitation of interest in them. If this is such a message and you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or solicitations from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to optoutbygroup at bd.com<mailto:optoutbygroup at bd.com>. [BD.v1.0]
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 1 Becton Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.