msepostdoc-list Spring cleaning and taking it to salvage 5/23

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Thu May 16 09:21:28 EDT 2019

Good morning,
Tim and I have decided to do a little Spring cleaning and will be collecting items to go to salvage. We are putting all items in the Optical Lab and would like to have anything going by next Thursday, May 23rd. If you have computer equipment, lab items, etc. that need to go and need help, please make arrangements with Tim or myself.
Thank you,

Stacey

Stacey Coar
Secretary/Development Assistant