msepostdoc-list boxes and packing materials

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 12 09:44:46 EDT 2019

Good morning all,
I am moving over the next week and I need more boxes and packing material. If you have any boxes, peanuts, bubble wrap or anything like this that you would like to get rid of in your lab or office, I would be happy to take it off your hands. You can bring them to my desk in ARMS 2300 or email me where I can come and pick them up I will be glad to do so.
Thank you and happy Friday,

Stacey

Stacey Coar
Secretary/Development Assistant