msepostdoc-list MSE Merchandise Interest Survey

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:06:15 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

PUMA will be selling MSE T-shirts,1/4 Zip Pullovers, Polos, and potentially Laptop Stickers. These items are a great way to have some Purdue MSE related items, and support PUMA in sending undergraduates to conferences as well as reach more people with MSE related outreach. Below is the link for an interest survey that will ask you about the different items I mentioned above. This is just the preliminary survey but we hope to have the the final items available for sale soon, and we are working on an online store.

 https://goo.gl/forms/zozh7xWnwpZb7FUH3
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/8hvMR2HN02Q9V6HjBlvKr4oBxIOrNYLU8jJoga105_LiOa3UfjCa_RZ19tz1vpKaiuI=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/zozh7xWnwpZb7FUH3>

PUMA Merch Interest Survey<https://goo.gl/forms/zozh7xWnwpZb7FUH3>
goo.gl
This survey is a general interest survey so we can get an idea of how many items to buy of each type, please only indicate yes if you are likely to purchase the item. This semester we will be selling Polos, t-shirts, Long-sleeves, 1/4 Zip Pullovers, and Laptop Stickers (maybe).

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me!

Thank You,

Harley Rowland

Purdue University Material Advantage (PUMA) Treasurer