msepostdoc-list Attendance will be documented at the Safety Town Hall event in MSE 690 this Monday

MSE Safety mse-safety at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 14 11:19:14 EST 2019

Dear Grad Students and Postdocs,

Just a reminder that I will be leading the Safety Town Hall event in MSE 690 this Monday (Feb 18th) in ARMS 1010 from 3:30-4:20 pm.  This event will count as your annual "refresher" training, which is required by Purdue REM for all employees to continue using any lab spaces on campus, including all the labs maintained by MSE. Thus, attendance will be documented.

If you are unable to attend this event (e.g., due to conference travel), you will have to option to attend a similar event for the summer undergraduate researchers in June. But I promise you it will be way more boring since the target audience is non-Purdue UGs and it will happen on a Friday afternoon when it is 65F and sunny....

So, my recommendation is to come to the seminar on Monday. I will be presenting the safety survey feedback, which is very very interesting. E.g., I'm currently sifting through over 20 pages of written comments, which is awesome. : )

See you Monday,

Prof. Erk