msepostdoc-list Love Your Labs! ...Feedback needed...

MSE Safety mse-safety at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:08:06 EST 2019

Dear Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Researchers,

With Valentine's Day approaching, it's the perfect time of year to show your appreciation for your.... MSE LAB SPACES! It's time to Love Your Labs!

Yes, this is silly, but also serious and important. There are going to be a lot of safety events happening this month in MSE - including lab clean-up days, safety inspections, town hall meetings, and the rollout of new safety policies and procedures - all designed to make Purdue MSE a safer and more effective place of discovery and learning.

But before we begin to shake things up, first I would like to learn more about your impressions of the safety culture within Purdue MSE. To do this, please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your safety-related experiences in MSE lab spaces. Responses are anonymous. Honesty is encouraged.

https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3PCWW6osJvZkd8h

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to inform the upcoming MSE Safety Town Hall events that I will be leading in MSE 390 on Feb 13th and MSE 690 on Feb 18th (mark your calendars, it's gonna be epic).

Thank you for your participation, and stay safe,

Prof. Erk and the MSE Safety Committee?