msepostdoc-list MSE Merchandise Last Chance Closing Today!

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 17 14:24:19 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that the online MSE store will close tonight, April 17th at Midnight.

PUMA is selling a short sleeve T-shirt, long sleeve T-shirt, 1/4 zip pullover, and two types of School of Materials Engineering polos. As I said before I will send an email when the shirts are ready to be picked up from Stacey, if you selected that delivery option, which should be around April 25th.

Here is the link to the Freckles Online Store:

https://shop.frecklesgraphics.com/purdue_materials_science_and_en/shop/home
[https://images.inksoft.com/images/publishers/563/stores/purdue_materials_science_and_en/img/logo.png]<https://shop.frecklesgraphics.com/purdue_materials_science_and_en/shop/home>

Purdue Materials Science and Engineering<https://shop.frecklesgraphics.com/purdue_materials_science_and_en/shop/home>
shop.frecklesgraphics.com