msepostdoc-list Student Invited Seminars 2018-2019

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 20 09:46:08 EDT 2018

All,

We are again collecting professors for the student invited seminars for the 2018-2019 school year.

The MSE Graduate Student Association is planning on having 2 or 3 student-organized seminars this school year. We would like to again open up the discussion on which speaker to invite to all graduate students in the Materials department.

If you know any professor, industry, or national lab researcher that would like to share their work with us in a seminar, please fill out this short google form:

FORM HERE<https://goo.gl/forms/pARxD2BJmMppO9sH2>

Please let us know as soon as possible, as the scheduling of the seminars take a significant amount of time!

Note: The committee will be making preliminary decisions on September 28, 2018.  Please do not wait to submit your invitee or you may not get to invite one at all!

Thank you,

--
Matthew Korey

National Science Foundation Graduate Research (GRFP) Fellow
Materials Engineering - Purdue University
Armstrong Hall - Room 2213
email: mkorey at purdue.edu<mailto:mkorey at purdue.edu>