msepostdoc-list Taking Big Leaps with Purdue United Way

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:08:10 EDT 2018

[https://c79.npasonline.org/epledge/UserPreferences/42/Purdue%20pic.jpg][UWGL-logo.jpg]

Dear Purdue Colleagues,

Our 2018 Purdue United Way Campaign has officially kicked off and we need your help to meet our goal!  Currently, Purdue has raised $278,998 toward our goal of $825,000.  The campaign ends November 14th and will culminate with a Victory celebration.

You can make a real impact in our community of Greater Lafayette! Purdue University has a long and proud history of support for the United Way campaign. I hope you'll join us in taking advantage of the opportunity to help our friends, our neighbors and thousands of people "Live United" through the United Way of Greater Lafayette.

Would you consider giving?  Lots of incentives are being offered again this year including Paid Days off, Tickets to Sporting Events and a night stay at the PMU Hotel.  Everyone that completes a pledge card will be eligible and entered into a weekly drawing.

ePledge is open and you can help us take BIG LEAPS with the 2018 Purdue United Way Campaign!  Upon completion of your pledge, you will receive a thank you email as well as a poster from your department. The poster is a long tradition of the Purdue United Way campaign starting back in 1997. This year we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our very own Neil Armstrong stepping on the moon. This poster is one you will want to add to your collection!

With ePledge, it's easier than ever to donate; simply follow these steps:

  *   Use your Purdue career account ID and password to login into ePledge
  *   Once logged in, you will see a Welcome message from the Purdue United Way
  *   Follow the steps to make your pledge by payroll deduction, credit card, check, bill me, stock/securities or select not to participate this year

United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.

We have one life.  To live better, we must live United.  Please join us in giving to United Way in 2018.

Please go to: www.purdue.edu/unitedway<http://www.purdue.edu/unitedway> to participate.

We are BOILERS UNITED!

Dr. Rhonda Phillips                                                                        Dr. David Reingold
Dean, Honors College                                                                    Dean, Justin S. Morrill Dean of the College of Liberal Arts
2018 Purdue United Way Campaign Chair                                   2018 Purdue United Way Campaign Vice Chair

For more information, please contact unitedway at purdue.edu<mailto:unitedway at purdue.edu>