msepostdoc-list FW: email to students

Son, Rosemary E son39 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:06:40 EDT 2018

If you haven't signed up for Boiler Key, please do so by Oct. 30 see attachment.
[]
FYI

Here is the email and flyer regarding our move for all students/staff/faculty to BoilerKey authentication.

Lesa K. Beals
Senior Associate  Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Purdue University
610 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2040
lbeals at purdue.edu
(765) 494-6164 phone
(765) 494-0570 fax
For up-to-date Commencement Info Find Us on Facebook  or   Twitter !!!

My Strengths I Positivity I Achiever I Learner I Includer I Developer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

Talent is God-given; be humble. Fame is man-given; be thankful. Conceit is self-given; be careful."
-- John Wooden, American basketball coach