msepostdoc-list Install filtered water bottle-filling stations in ARMS - petitioning Dean Chiang

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:45:41 EST 2018

All,

My name is Andrew Binder and I am a College of Engineering Ambassador.  The College of Engineering Ambassadors have recognized that there is a need for filtered water bottle-filling stations in Armstrong Hall.  This survey intends to gauge support from students to get water bottle-filling stations installed in Armstrong Hall and, ultimately, to produce a list of student and faculty signatories to the petition that is written.

The College of Engineering's Dean, Dr. Mung Chiang, has initiated a number of projects to improve student quality-of-life.  Hopefully, with your support, we can also highlight the merits of this quality-of-life improvement.  Your signatures, among other data, will be used to build a case for this suggestion to ultimately be implemented.

Please note that you can take this survey anonymously if you choose, but there is an option to list your email as a signer to this petition within the survey.  Please fill out this option if you would like to be listed on the list of signatories presented to Dean Chiang.

https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tXaar67mhQYk4J

Please direct any questions to my e-mail, binder1 at purdue.edu<mailto:binder1 at purdue.edu>.  Thank you for your consideration and support!

Andrew Binder
AAE, Class of 2019