msepostdoc-list Saying good bye to Shannon Friday

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 5 13:24:19 EST 2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to invite everyone to a carry-in this Friday to say goodbye to our favorite safety person, Shannon. I have reserved ARMS 1109 from 11a-1p. Please bring your favorite dish and the department will provide utensils, plates, napkins and drinks. If you would like to stop by and write down what you are bringing that is great or if you want it to be a surprise, that is even better. There are plenty of plugs for crockpots and there will be plenty of seating and tables.  Please plan to come and let's make this a great MSE send off to Shannon.
See you all Friday,

Stacey

Stacey Coar
Secretary/Development Assistant