msepostdoc-list Fwd: Showcase Your Work at Technological Innovations for Optimal Aging: Sept. 28 Symposium

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed May 30 13:11:06 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

On September 28, 2018, the Center on Aging and the Life Course (CALC
<https://www.purdue.edu/aging/>) will hold a symposium titled:
/Technological Innovations for Optimal Aging/.   As part of the event,
we plan to showcase the creativity of Purdue personnel who are
addressing this topic.  The inventions may include devices or processes
such as technological or pharmaceutical innovations.  We seek
participants who want to highlight their research and/or technology.

*There are several opportunities to showcase your research or product*.
We plan to feature Purdue-affiliated faculty, post-doctoral fellows, and
students in an exhibit session, poster session, and podium
presentations.  The CALC symposium normally attracts more than 100
participants so this is a fantastic opportunity to share your work.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out this very brief
survey <https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eaFzxuvtyb6JtaJ>
(or copy and paste the link below into your browser) by *June 30, 2018*.

https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eaFzxuvtyb6JtaJ

Thank you for your consideration.

Ken Ferraro, Purdue University

Director, Center on Aging and the Life Course

Distinguished Professor of Sociology

///The Gerontological Imagination:  An Integrative Paradigm of Aging/
<https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-gerontological-imagination-9780190665340?cc=us&lang=en&>// (2018). Oxford
University Press.