msepostdoc-list Fwd: Purdue University Millennial Nuclear Caucus 3/22/18 7:30 pm

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:20:09 EST 2018

We hope you can join the Department of Energy and Purdue University
Nuclear Engineering Department for a Millennial Nuclear Caucus

Date: March 22, 2018

Time:  7:30 PM

Location: Purdue University, Class of 1950 Lecture Hall, 640 Oval Drive,
West Lafayette, IN

Millennials are in a unique position to shape the future of nuclear and
we want to hear your vision! Please join us for an exciting evening with
nuclear visionaries, policymakers, and thought leaders—from those
currently working at our nation’s 99 nuclear plants and supplier
facilities, to those designing the small modular and advanced reactors
of the future.

Meet and hear from Panelist from

Exelon, a leading innovator in existing nuclear power plants, and

NuScale, developing innovation in future small modular reactors.

We encourage all people interested in nuclear energy, advanced science
and technology solutions, or the future of clean energy to attend and
join in the conversation. We all have a stake in the future of nuclear!

We hope to see you there!

Suzanne Jaworowski

Senior Advisor

U.S. Department of Energy | Office of Nuclear Energy

202-586-2240