msepostdoc-list Fwd: Paul Anastas Distinguished Lecture in College of Engineering

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:48:42 EST 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Paul Anastas Distinguished Lecture in College of Engineering
Date: 	Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:27:10 +0000
From: 	Robinson, Nina L <nlrobins at purdue.edu>
To: 	'jenn at purdue.edu' <jenn at purdue.edu>, Peer, Rebecca J.
<peerb at purdue.edu>, Gelfand, Johanna K <jo at purdue.edu>, Turner, Carmen S
<turne148 at purdue.edu>, Guerrero, Betty Lou <blg at purdue.edu>, Miller,
Rebecca L <rlmitche at purdue.edu>, Hays, Cindey A <isenberg at purdue.edu>,
Jurss, Karen L <kjurss at purdue.edu>, Dellinger, Leza R
<lrdellin at purdue.edu>, Baumgardt, Jacqueline C. <jackieb at purdue.edu>,
Bystrom, Donna L. <bystrom at purdue.edu>, Reece, Kellie A <kreece at purdue.edu>

EEE is honored to be hosting the first of several College of Engineering
Distinguished Lectures.  If you could please share the enclosed poster
and let your faculty and graduate students know about this we would
appreciate it. We would like to have a large turnout for the very first
of these events.

Paul Anastas from Yale University will be giving a seminar on January 25
at 1:30 pm in FRNY G124 entitled “Green Chemistry:  The Future”.  In
addition there will be a panel discussion on January 26 at 9am in WALC
3138 on “Policies to protect the public from exposure to chemicals”
moderated by John W. Sutherland, Professor and Fehsenfeld Family Head of
Environmental and Ecological Engineering.

If there are faculty that would like to meet with Paul please let me
know (nlrobins at purdue.edu <mailto:nlrobins at purdue.edu>)

Nina

*//*

Nina L. Robinson, PhD     e-mail: nlrobins at purdue.edu
<mailto:nlrobins at purdue.edu>     phone:  765.496.7578

Administrative Director, Environmental and Ecological Engineering

College of Engineering, Purdue University

Potter Engineering Center, 500 Central Drive, West Lafayette, IN  47907