msepostdoc-list REMINDER: 2017 MSE Alumni and Current Student Mixer survey

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 6 09:30:04 EDT 2017

Good morning,
If you have not sent your RSVP for the MSE 2017 Alumni and Current Student Mixer, please click on the attached survey link below. We need to have a good count of people by the end of the week.

https://purdue.qualtrics.com/2017 Mixer<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6ExoZQs1tACikKh>

This event will be held on Thursday, September 14, 2017 in the Spurgeon Room from 5:30pm to 7pm. Please note this is a different location than years past. The Spurgeon Room is located on the first floor of Mackey Arena, there will be signs posted to help direct you where to go.
Thank you for filling out the survey and we hope to see you there.

Stacey Coar
Secretary/Development Assistant
School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University