msepostdoc-list Call for posters at the 34th HC Brown Lectures. Due: 5pm Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:17:36 EDT 2017

34th Herbert C. Brown Lectures
Date:  Friday, April 14, 2017
Time:  9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (EST)
Location:  Stewart Center (STEW) 218

Dear colleagues:
The 34th H.C. Brown Lectures will be held on Friday, April 14, 2017.  Among the activities will be a poster session, with poster viewing opportunities throughout the day.  We encourage student participants to present their recent works at our poster session and competition.  Multiple cash awards will be given for the best posters by students and post-docs.

Poster information (title, authors, and affiliation) must be submitted electronically through the online registration form BEFORE Wednesday, April 5, 2017.

Website and registration: https://www.chem.purdue.edu/hcbrownlectures/.

Thank you,

Herman Sintim, Chairman
hsintim at purdue.edu<mailto:hsintim at purdue.edu>