msepostdoc-list ARMS policies

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Dec 21 10:11:24 EST 2017

Everyone:
FYI-----For the holidays the University will be closed December 25th
through January 2nd.  Staff is expected to report back to work on
January 3rd unless vacation has been taken.  During this time period the
three eastern most doors of the building will remain unlocked. These
doors are:  next to the loading dock in the back of the building; off of
Stadium Avenue, nearest to the elevators; and the door located off of
Northwestern Avenue.  The rest of the doors will remain locked.

Also, I have been asked to send the following message.

Apparently, someone is smoking cigarettes in the building. Cigarette
butts have been found at the bottom of the east stairwell.  The
University policy is that smoking is prohibited in any University
building.  If  you see anyone smoking in the building please ask them to
step outside.

I  hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.
Donna