msepostdoc-list Thank you

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 4 13:46:47 EST 2017

To all of the MSE family,
Thank you again for all of your ongoing and amazing support. Working for MSE and such good people makes my job pretty easy to come to everyday. I could not ask for a more supportive group of people. I have had a lot of struggles this year with losing 3 grandparents and my grandma trying to die on me. However, I do not want  to forget to mention the happy times too, my new grandbaby Oakley and building my new home. I just couldn't do it without all of you and your overwhelming support and I just want to thank you.
Stacey