msepostdoc-list ***Student night is this Thursday, April 27th, 2017

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 25 09:18:06 EDT 2017

Good morning,
If you have not gone to the link to RSVP to student night, please do so HERE<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9RmONlJMFOENaux>, by 12:00pm today RSVP’s are required.  I would like to have as many nametags printed as possible, if you do not RSVP you will have a hand written nametag and everyone will know you didn’t RSVP ☺.  Please take just a minute, go to the survey, answer the quick questions, it takes less than a minute to do so.  Thank you so much everyone and have a great day!

****This year’s event will take place on April 27th, 2017 from 6:30 – 8pm.  Please see the attached flyer for additional details and

As a reminder, seniors MUST arrive by 6pm as we will have a photographer taking photos of each team. Professional attire is required.