msepostdoc-list Fwd: FW: ARMS Empty Cylinders

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:19:20 EST 2016

*From:*Qualio, Phillip H
*Sent:* Monday, November 14, 2016 2:58 PM
*To:* Root, Jameson; VanMeter, Timothy C; Reagan, David C.; Eberle, Jan G
*Cc:* Ticen, Kerry L; Topp, Michael A
*Subject:* ARMS Empty Cylinders

All,

It has been decided that all empty cylinders need to be chained to the
outside of the cylinder cage. We have a chain on one side and we’ll be
getting a second for the other side. If you must place an empty cylinder
inside the cage, please make sure it is clearly labeled as being empty.

Thanks for your help and patience with this. Please let me know if you
have any questions. Also, please inform other staff and students of the
new procedures.

Thanks,

Phil Qualio

Building Deputy