msepostdoc-list United Way Pledge card change and campaign deadline is fast approaching

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 14 08:49:44 EST 2016

Good morning,
I wanted to forward this message to everyone. I am not sure if you have read that there is a new process for United Way this year. If you have not gone online to fill out your pledge card for United Way, you can do so at the link here http://www.purdue.edu/unitedway, or in the message below. I have really nice posters in my office that you can get from me after you submit your pledge card whether you donate or not, and remember, you can choose who you want your donation to go to if you prefer.
Thank you all for your donation and participation.
Stacey

College of Engineering Colleagues -

The United Way campaign ends this Wednesday, November 16.  I’m writing to express my hope that you will make a gift or pledge to the campaign.  Building a stronger community makes us all stronger.

As of last Friday, Engineering had raised $52,994, putting us at only 77% of our goal of $68,467. We need $15,473 in gifts or pledges between now and Wednesday to close the gap.  To put this in perspective, Engineering’s goal represents 9% of the Purdue goal of $760K, which in turn represents 15% of the Greater Lafayette goal of $5.075M.  For the sake of our community, we can do better.

Information about the campaign, including how to donate online, is at http://www.purdue.edu/unitedway

I hope that you will join me in supporting the United Way and the Greater Lafayette community.

Best,
leah

---
Leah H. Jamieson
The John A. Edwardson Dean, College of Engineering
Ransburg Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall                                       +1 765 494 5346
701 West Stadium Avenue                 +1 765 494 9321 (fax)
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2045
lhj at purdue.edu<mailto:lhj at purdue.edu>
https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr<http://www.ece.purdue.edu/~lhj>