msepostdoc-list Fwd: First Floor Painting

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed May 4 10:09:47 EDT 2016

All,

Physical Facilities will begin painting the first floor main hallway
this afternoon. Patching and painting of the hallways usually takes
place during the semester break, but due to a busier than usual summer
schedule, the Paint Shop is having to begin early this year.

Please understand that there will be an odor accompanying the work. I’ve
had our friends at REM confirm that there are no hazards associated with
the fumes. Zone Maintenance has increased the building air-flow to
better ventilate the affected areas.

Thanks,

Phil Qualio

Building Deputy