msepostdoc-list 2015 MSE Student Night

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Mar 24 10:18:55 EDT 2015

Everyone:

Below please find the link to the survey to RSVP, no later than April 3,
2015, for the MSE Student Night.  The survey is very short but important
for us to know how many people to expect so we can order food
accordingly.  Also, we need names to make printed name tags.

When:    Thursday, April 30, 2015, 6:30-8:30 PM
Where:    Ross Ade Stadium Press Box (Shively Club Room)
Cost:        Free
Attire:      Business Professional
Who:        MSE Students, Faculty and Staff, and Industrial Partners

There will be food, senior posters for viewing, and awards presented.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask Robyn, Patti, Stacey,
Vicki or myself.

Thanks
Donna

*Follow this link to the Survey:*
Take the Survey
<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?SID=SV_3WtvNVjq2lndncp&Preview=Survey&_=1>
<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?SID=SV_3WtvNVjq2lndncp&Preview=Survey&_=1>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://purdue.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?SID=SV_3WtvNVjq2lndncp&Preview=Survey&_=1