msepostdoc-list FW: Auto-discard notification

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 7 09:41:24 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

In the spirit of holiday giving and because puppies and kittens are THE BEST, MSEGSA is holding our first annual Pets Food and Toy Drive!

Donations to the drive will go directly to Almost Home Humane Society. Almost Home is a non-profit organization that exists through the generosity of our local community and is always in need of donations and volunteers to help with their efforts to improve the lives of stray animals in the Lafayette/West Lafayette area.

This year, the shelter is looking for donations of food, toys, cleaning items, health/wellness items, and much, much more. A full list of items that are specifically being requested by the shelter is attached to this email. Some of the items include:

Dog (puppy) / Cat (kitten) Food - Purina Brand(Other brands are accepted, but the shelter only feeds their animals Purina Brand foods. All other foods are donated to community members with pets that are in need).
Toys: kongs, balls, chew toys, corrugated scratching toys, etc.
Nail clippers
Flea Control
Air fresheners
Blankets, towels, rags, etc.
AND much, much more!

If you're an animal lover or just have old toys, pet food, or even just old rags laying around your house (or your parent's house, those of you about to head home for the holidays), please bring your donations by the MSE main office any time from NOW until January 15th.

We appreciate everyone's involvement and we hope to gather a full load of items to take back to the shelter!

Have a great end to the semester and a happy holiday!

MSEGSA Executive Committee