msepostdoc-list FW: PPDA October Seminar-Career Planning 4:30PM BRNG 2291

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 30 11:56:32 EDT 2014

Hello Postdocs,

Our October seminar will be held on October 1st at 4:30pm. Topic will be "Career Planning". Some of you may know our speakers from FAST seminars, Barbara Clark and Tamara Clarkson. Barbara Clark is the Director of the Women in Science Programs and the Science Diversity Office and Tamara Clarkson is Career Services Consultant at Center for Career Opportunities.

Complimentary coffee and cookies will be provided by OVRP. Hope to see you all on Wednesday.

Seminar will take place in BRNG 2291 on October 1st Wednesday at 4:30pm.

PS: For more information about FAST seminars, you can check their website here<http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/advance/cfs/FAST.php>.

Thanks,

Orkan Kurtulus

Mechanical Engineer, PhD