msepostdoc-list FW: right to know training 2014.

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 1 11:24:40 EDT 2014

See below

Lisa Stacey
Secretary/Development Assistant
Purdue University
School of Materials Engineering
765/494-4100

From: Howarter, John A [mailto:howarter at purdue.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 11:21 AM
To: mseundergrad-list at ecn.purdue.edu; msegradstudent-list at ecn.purdue.edu; msepostdoc-list at ecn.purdue.edu; msestaff-list at ecn.purdue.edu
Cc: MSE Faculty (msefaculty-list at ecn.purdue.edu) (msefaculty-list at ecn.purdue.edu)
Subject: right to know training 2014.

Hello-

There will be right-to-know training on Friday October 10 at 3:30 PM in ARMS 1010.  This is a necessary annual meeting to ensure the continued indemnification of the MSE space (laboratories and offices).  Therefore if you do any significant work activity (or you simply exist) in MSE space you should attend this meeting.  You are exempted from this meeting only if

1)      You attending MSE 390 on Sept 24 and signed the form.  (undergrads I will post the names of 'missing persons' on my door)

2)      You are planning to attend the next faculty meeting in MSE (this is a very narrow group of people)

3)      You are announcing an exit strategy from MSE

Regards,

Prof. Howarter