msepostdoc-list FW: MSE GSA BBQ - Wed. May 28th

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Tue May 27 08:14:38 EDT 2014

Hi all,

So based on the information that I have gathered, it has been decided that the End of Semester BBQ will be held this Wednesday, May 28th, and the Purdue Mall. We will be grilling food and enjoying outdoor games, as long as the weather holds (keep an eye out for any changes).

What: End of Semester BBQ
Where: Purdue Mall (by Engineering Fountain)
When: Wednesday May 28th, 6:00p.m. - 8:00(?) p.m.

We hope to see you all there!

Colton Steiner
Graduate Research Assistant
Materials Science & Engineering