msepostdoc-list Fwd: Postdocs invited to annual dinner

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu May 15 09:11:53 EDT 2014

To: Postdocs in the College of Engineering

The Purdue Postdoc Association, the Graduate School, and the Office of
the Vice President for Research are hosting an annual dinner for
postdocs and their guests on Thursday, June 5, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in
the West Faculty Lounge of the Purdue Memorial Union. Prof. Gerhard
Klimeck will give a short presentation on nanoHUBand answer questions. A
flyer announcing the meeting is attached.

The College of Engineering recognizes and appreciates the many
contributions of our postdocs and is happy to invite Engineering
postdocs to attend the dinner as our guests. We have reserved space and
will cover the cost of dinner for up to 16 people (postdocs and guests).
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Rebeka Frakes
(rhersked at purdue.edu <mailto:rhersked at purdue.edu>) by May 28, providing
your name as you would like it to appear on a nametag, your e-mail
address, and your guest’s name if you plan to bring a guest.

Sincerely,

Audeen Fentiman, Associate Dean for Graduate Education

Melba Crawford, Associate Dean for Research