msepostdoc-list FW: PPDA Annual Dinner announcement

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Thu May 8 13:19:59 EDT 2014

Please see message below:

Lisa Stacey
Secretary/Development Assistant
Purdue University
School of Materials Engineering
765/494-4100

From: Elizabeth Buescher [mailto:ebuesche at purdue.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:21 PM
To: Elizabeth Buescher
Subject: PPDA Annual Dinner announcement

Hello all,

The PPDA will be hosting its 5th Annual Postdoctoral Association Annual dinner.  We cordially invite you, family, friends, co-workers, etc to attend. We are pleased to announce that Dr. Gerhard Klimeck, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Reilly Director of the Center for Predictive Materials and Devices   (c-PRIMED) and Network for Computational Nanotechnology (NCN) will be our invited speaker. Details are as follows:

Thursday, June 5th, 2014
Purdue Memorial Union (PMU), West Faculty Lounge
5:30 pm:        Cash Bar/Reception
6:00 pm:        Welcome & Remarks
6:15 pm:        Pasta Bella Noce Dinner Buffet
6:45 pm:        Gerhard Klimeck (http://nanohub.org; https://engineering.purdue.edu/gekcogrp/)
            Topic: TBD
7:15 pm:        Dessert Buffet (Tiramisu, Fresh Fruit Salad with Sabayon, and Coffee) out following speaker

Price: $17/person, $8.50/children 3-12 (Children under 3 are free)
Payment: Checks (made payable to Purdue University) are preferred; Cash also accepted. Mail or hand deliver payments to Sharyl Neibert (Office of Research Administration, Hovde Hall, Room 334 by Thursday, May 29th. Please indicate the name of attendees and "PPDA Dinner."

Please join us! If you have questions, please email us at ppda at purdue.edu<mailto:ppda at purdue.edu>.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth

--