msepostdoc-list MSE Emergency Contact Form New/Updates Fillable Word Doc

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 24 11:07:04 EDT 2013

MSE Department:

If you did not recently (this semester) send me your new/updated MSE Emergency Contact Info form, please do (electronic or hard copy are both fine).  This information is kept confidential and is not for public knowledge.  Use of this information is intended for emergencies only in case you're needed or if you're involved in an emergency situation and we need to contact someone on your behalf.  It is very important to have on file in our dept. office.  Please complete both pages.

Note:  I only have recent new/updates from the following this semester:

                Lindley
Zbib
Owen
Diaz Cano