msepostdoc-list Fwd: Ordering Polos & Quarter-zips

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Nov 11 08:23:03 EST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Ordering Polos & Quarter-zips
Date: 	Mon, 11 Nov 2013 02:44:18 -0500 (EST)
From: 	Alison Gatons <agatons at purdue.edu>
To: 	Donna Bystrom <bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu>

Hello,

I'm Alison Gatons, the Purdue University Material Advantage President, and I'm contacting you with regards to our chapter's ongoing apparel sale. We are selling both male and female cut black polos, as well as black quarter-zip jackets all of which will have the embroidered MSE logo found in the attachments sown onto the front left breast pocket area. Sample pictures of the various items available are attached and the pricing is outlined on that document as well.

For a quick overview:
S-XL polos (male and female) will cost $20 apiece
S-XL quarter-zips will cost $40 apiece

*Larger sizes are available at a slightly higher price.

We are taking orders at the front MSE office (at Lisa Stacey's desk) from now until close of business on Friday, November 22nd. We ask that all orders are paid at time of placement. Cash or check will be accepted; please make checks payable to PUMA. We anticipate placing the order shortly before or after Thanksgiving Break and distribution of received orders following Winter Vacation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at agatons at purdue.edu.

Very Respectfully,
Alison M. Gatons

Harrison Residence Hall RA