msepostdoc-list FW: Diwali Celebration

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 5 10:22:07 EST 2013

Good morning everyone!

This is a reminder e-mail that we will be celebrating Diwali tomorrow!  Get excited to learn a little more about the festival of lights and enjoy some good food and company!  We will be celebrating Diwali from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm in ARMS 2326.  You can come at any time during that time frame to help us celebrate.

We hope to see you there!

What: Diwali Celebration
Where: ARMS 2326
When: 11:30-1:30 (Wednesday, November 6th)

Thanks,
MSEGSA