msepostdoc-list MSE Student Night

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Mar 27 11:23:10 EDT 2012

This is a reminder for you to sign up on the MSE web site for the MSE
Student Night.  The original message is below.  We need to have numbers
in order to have enough food.  If you have already done so, we
appreciate your promptness.
Thanks
Donna

MSE Student Night will be held on April 26th in the Ross Ade Stadium
Press Box.  There will be food, senior project posters on display, some
industry people to talk to and award presentations.  See the attached
flyer.  In order for us to have enough food we need you to*sign up for
the event by April 9th*.  The survey  to sign up is located on the MSE
website.

http://engineering.purdue.edu/MSE/index.html

Look to the right hand side under "News&   Events"

Click on "MSE Student Night 2012" to bring up the survey that will take
you less than a minute to fill out.

Hope to see you there.

Donna