msepostdoc-list FW: Walk for Wolves Fundraiser

Adams, Christi L cladams at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 14 14:14:19 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Winnie Tan [mailto:wtan at purdue.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:13 PM
To: msegradstudent-list at ecn.purdue.edu; msefaculty-list at ecn.purdue.edu; msestaff-list at ecn.purdue.edu; msepostdoc-list at ecn.purdue.edu
Subject: Walk for Wolves Fundraiser

Dear all,

MSEGSA will be raising funds for the local Wolf Park. We will form a pack and collect donations. On the 24th, come out and walk laps around the loop trail at Wolf Park. One of the resident wolves will lead the first lap! For the rest of the morning walkers can stroll around the beautiful, unique park, seeing the wolves, foxes, coyotes and bison up close and personal.