msepostdoc-list Update Ethics Seminar

Adams, Christi L cladams at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:22:13 EDT 2011

.

Dear MSE students.

As you know, we have mandatory ethics seminar tomorrow at 3:45 PM. This will be followed up by an short
assignment for students. Those unable to attend will be expected to go over the presentation slides with their
advisors and perform the assignment. Instructions will be given in the presentation slides to be posted in
the Blackboard Vista page of MSE690.

Best regards,

Prof. Strachan