[MSE-XRD-Admin] Fwd: X-Ray Safety Training

Caleb Miskin ckmiskin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:06:28 EDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to be trained to use the Bruker D8 for PXRD. Our instrument in
Forney is down and will likely be down for an indefinite period of time.  I
have previously completed the required REM training (see certification
below) and have a coral account. I will bring an A-4 to the training time.
Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Caleb K. Miskin