[MSE-XRD-Admin] Training Request for Bruker D8 XRD in ARMS

Atish A Parekh aparekh at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 5 13:53:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have passed the REM X-Ray safety training and my advisor, Prof. Fabio H. Ribeiro has setup a coral account for me. I wanted to get trained on the Bruker D8 XRD in Armstrong. Please let me know when it can be scheduled. As I understand, the required documents are form a-4 and a proof that I have passed the X-Ray safety training, correct? Is there anything else required? Please let me know.

Regards,
Atish