[MSE-XRD-Admin] D8 Focus Training

Elliot Sepos esepos at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 18 12:32:42 EDT 2012

To Whom it May Concern:

I would like to be trained on the D8 Focus X-ray Diffractometer for use
under the direction of Professor Bryan Boudouris in the Chemical Engineering
Department.  When are training sessions held?  I have passed REM's online
course in the past (I'm doing it again now just to make sure) and can bring
a blank copy of form A-4.  I already have an ECN login and a Coral Account.

Thanks,

Elliot Sepos