[MSE-XRD-Admin] An inquiry about XRD training.

Hye Yeon Park park278 at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 21 14:20:25 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm Hye Yeon Park, a 4th year Ph.D student in Chemical Engineering. I
checked how to get trained for MSE-XRD, and now I'm in trouble with finding
my proof of REM training and the next step to be approved to use XRD.
I've been using FRNY-XRD for three years, and of course, I had finished 'X-Ray
Safety Training: Analytical & Diagnostic' before. Also, I have coral
account for SEM and TEM, I passed '"Laser Safety Training: Class 3B and
Class 4 Lasers <http://www.purdue.edu/rem/rs/lst.pdf>' (online exam) and
attended off-line lecture a few months ago.
I'm not really sure if my next stage will be the actual training with my
own sample and if I can schedule instrument training,

Please let me know if I'm correct.
Thank you.

Best wishes,
Hye Yeon Park