[MSE-XRD-Admin] Training

Alex Freer afreer at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:48:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to be trained on the Bruker D8 XRD.  I already have a coral
account and completed the REM xray training over a year ago when I took
over the x-ray scattering lab in Forney.  What proof of the REM training do
I need?  As I took it awhile ago the only proof I can find is the email
they automatically send saying that it was completed.  Is that enough?

Thanks,
Alex Freer