[MSE-XRD-Admin] XRD Training

Erik Sheets sheetse at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 28 11:19:18 EDT 2011

To whom it may concern,

I am a graduate student in the ChE department looking for training on the Bruker D8 Focus X-Ray Diffractometer. I have already completed the X-ray safety training online about 6 months ago for an XRD in Forney, but I believe I have lost the email confirmation of my completion. I was therefore wondering if I need to go through it again online or if it can be looked up by REM. My application for a CORAL account has been sent in and I am awaiting a response. Let me know what I need to do next.

Thank You,

Erik Sheets

Graduate Researcher
School of Chemical Engineering