[Me-human-machines-interactions] I will be working from Matamoros Tamaulipas Mexico starting October 3rd

Lucht, Martha Leticia mlucht at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:32:25 EDT 2021

Good morning,

I would like to let you know that starting Monday October 3rd I will be working remotely from Matamoros Tamaulipas, Mexico.

Unfortunately my dad who is 86 years old got infected with COVID-19 last month and his neurological system got compromised. My sister Laura from Monterrey and I decided that we will be taking turns to look after him.

I would like to assure you that the rest of the administrative assistants will be available to help you in all your immediate needs, and I will be performing my job the same way I have been doing from home.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you in  advance for understanding.

Best Regards,

Martha Lucht
School of Mechanical Engineering
Administrative Assistant

765.496 7553  Office
765.496.7536  Fax
mlucht at purdue.edu<mailto:mlucht at purdue.edu>
Mechanical Engineering, Room 3003, 585 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907