[Me-human-machines-interactions] I will be working remotely in the fall of 2021

Patricia Davies daviesp at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:49:35 EDT 2021

Martha,

Could you take a look at teaching assignments of everyone in the Human-Machine group, taking out the teaching time and an hour before for everyone and seeing if there is any space left for a meeting, preferably in the 8:00-5:00 time frame.

Let me know what it looks like without taking out the hour before class, and after also taking that hour for class prep out.

Also, Martha, could you arrange to get me a blue bin. It can be put in the ME3061 area next to the green bin (on the left after you enter the area).  I am cleaning out some filing cabinets in my office, and some information is probably better shredded securely rather than putting it in a green bin.

Thank you for your help,

Patricia

_____________________________
Patricia Davies