[Me-high-performance-buildings] ME Distinguished Seminar Series - High Performance Buildings Research Area Nominations

Braun, James E jbraun at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:18:12 EDT 2023

Hi,

It is time again to nominate a seminar speaker for the ME Distinguished Lecture Series from the High Performance Buildings Research Area.   I especially encourage our Assistant Professors to nominate speakers (especially ones that might be writing letters for you in the future).

Please send me any nominations by August 14 so that we can decide who to invite and get them on the schedule before it fills up. If I receive multiple nominations, then I can send out another email to prioritize.

Regards,

Jim