[Leybold-list] CHA update

Schwartz, Kenneth F kfschwar at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:05:26 EDT 2011

 All ,
  We are gaining ground on repairing the CHA and  . Please be patient. I would ask you all to please stop sending the barrage of emails and coming to our office or interrupting us while working on it in the clean room . No one understands more than the staff how important the CHA is to all of us and we are doing our best to get it repaired. Answering  emails ( today 15 so far )  is not productive . Please watch coral for the status of the tool . Please understand that  we are focusing our energy on the  equipment in need of repair. I am sorry but  requesting training on other equipment  is difficult to accommodate this week. I will try to schedule trainings next week as time allows .

  Thanks for your understanding and patience
       BNC staff

Kenny Schwartz
PH 765-496-1174
kfschwar at purdue.edu