[Leybold-list] Leybold

Lubelski, David A lubelski at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 2 11:49:46 EDT 2010

The Leybold evaporator is once again operational.  Please be careful when using it as the gun is worn out badly.  I have just completed the fourth complete pump down/deposition cycle in the past 48 hours and everything works as intended.  If care is taken when using the system, I see no reason why it cannot stay operational.  If you encounter any problems, please email me and I will reply as soon as possible.  Sorption pump #1 has been replaced.

Dave