[Flex-print-huang-list] FLEX Lab south door

Kish, David J djkish at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 26 17:49:39 EST 2019

As you may have noticed, the south exterior door to Flex lab is damaged and will not close normally.  When you leave the building, please push the door shut.  We are working to have repairs  made as quickly as possible.  The south interior door does lock, so the building is secure.  Thank you for your patience as we work to get the door fixed, and remember, please push the door shut when you leave the building and pull it closed behind you when you enter.  Thank you!
-Dave