EWB-Purdue EPICS-EWB: Virtual Meetings

Sparber, Lauren Jean lsparber at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 28 19:57:47 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

In order to keep our members as safe as possible, we will be holding labs and design meetings virtually until February 10th. This was a decision made together by advisors and leadership. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing you all on teams next week.

Thank you,
Lauren Sparber

Purdue University Civil Engineering 2023

Engineers Without Borders: Purdue  |  President
lsparber at purdue.edu  |  (630)360-7292